Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 15, 2012

A trip down memory lane...

Hello, guys!
 
So, I started reminiscing about my middle school experience and this short story that I wrote is the result of that. Enjoy!
 
The Preteen’s Tale
"Oh my gosh you guys, you totally have to hear this! So, saddestthing happened to me last month. There was this dude named Brian who was super gorgeous. My sister was like “girl, you need to be a man and just go up and talk to me!” and I was like “girl please!” and she was like “Don’t you start with me” and that pretty much went on for about two hours. hold on let me just fix hair Okay, so back to my story. After my sister’s words of wisdom, I gathered the courage to face my fears. Oh my gosh I am so deep! I should like totally be a philosopher like Aristotle or whatever his name is! So, I went to the lunch room one day and pretended to bump in to him. He was just too gorgeous for words. Johnny Depp’s got nothing on him. I ended up making him spill his milk all over his pants. I was so embarrassed! My sister, god why’d I even listen to her she’s just 9, said that he’d apologize for being in the way and then he’d look into my eyes and it would be love at first sight! Instead, he ended up rushing out of the cafeteria to the little boy’s room. What a tragedy. I waited for him to be done and then, when he finally came out, I said “I am so so sorry! Please forgive me, I didn’t mean to do that!” He just stood there awkwardly. “Hello? Anybody in that brain under that Justin Bieber hair?” Still more silence!” “This might be a bad time, but how about a date to that new Sweeney Todd movie? You can hold me at the scary parts! Which is all the parts!” That set him off. “Shut up! You can’t just stalk someone and expect everything to be perfect like a Disney movie! That has to be the most insincere apology I’ve ever heard in my entire life! You’re just trying to get a slice of the Brain pie! Well, desert time was over a long time ago and it’s past your bed time! Get out of here! And don’t go spilling milk over any other guys you fancy!” With those words coming out of his cute little mouth, I knew I was wearing him down. Giggling, I skipped away and said “See you Saturday at 7 P.M. and don’t be late!” I felt on top of the world as I walked home from school that afternoon. I kept thinking about how great our date was totally going to be! I called my bff Chelsea from my rock star glittery Hannah Montana phone and told her all about the delicious Brian. She screeched and encouraged me! I love how my girl always has my back! Soon enough, Saturday came around. I had my daddy drop me off at the Cobb at 6:30. I waited until 7 and he still wasn’t there! 7:01. Still not there. 7:02. Still not there. I cried and cried for weeks after that unfortunate event. I had my daddy call his mommy and yell at her. Apparently he finds me creepy and weird. Whatever. The moral of this story is that all men are terrible! Never forget that, m’dears. They’ll stand you up and don’t appreciate the art of stalking."
 
Much love,
Daisy(:

No comments:

Post a Comment